St. Ann's Bridge Therapy Annual Holiday Party Dinner:
St. Ann's Bridge Therapy Members:
We are planning to have our annual Holiday Party dinner once again at the Lincklaen House in Cazenovia on Saturday, January 12, 2019, starting at 6:00 pm. The party will be held in the ‘East Room’ and street parking as well as free parking on the lot behind the LH is available for the guests..
The agenda is as follows:
6:00 to 7:00 PM Cocktails & Passed Hors d’ oeuvres [scappop or spanikopita]
7:00 PM sit-down Dinner
Dinner choices include:
1. Sirloin Steak with Gorgonzola compound butter & port wine syrup served with Garlic mashed potatoes and pan seared squash, zucchini, carrots
- 2. Chicken Marsala - pan seared Boneless Chicken Breast topped with Mushroom; Marsala Wine Sauce W/ Rice Pilaf & Sauteed Vegetables
- 3. Veg- Portabello Mushroom - stuffed with seared greens, Rst Pep and Asiago over Linguini and Tom. Bas.
- 4. Seafood- Pan Seared Salmon - w/ Garlic White Wine w/ Rice Pilaf & Pan Seared Zucchini, Squash, Carrots
- 5. Seafood- Broiled Salmon - w/Dill Buerre Blanc w/ Rice Pilaf & Pan Seared Zucchini, Squash, Carrots
- 6. Pan Seared Duck Breast - w/ Raspberry Demi Glace w/ Butternut Squash Mashed & Pan Seared Zucchini, Squash, Carrots
Dinner also includes the LH signature salad with wild grapes and sun flower seeds with balsamic vinaigrette; popover with honey butter
Flourless Chocolate Torte
Apple Crisp ala mode
Beverage- Hot Coffee
Beverage- Hot Tea
There will be a cash bar available.
The cost for dinner will be $15.00/person for regular and active members who have played more than 10 games this year and their spouses. Members can also invite guests/friends and the cost will be the full $30.00 per person.
For the information of our newer members, you are encouraged to bring your spouse or a partner. We will not be playing bridge on this day. This is a social affair only.
If anyone needs a ride, let me know, and we will try to connect you with someone.
In addition, we will recognize and honor the top three bridge winners for the 2018 year, in addition to a surprise event item!
Please let me know your dinner choices via email or in person at the next bridge game on 11/07. I will be collecting money during our meetings on November, 7 & 21 and also on December 5, our last bridge game of the year 2018.
We will be delighted if you are available to join the annual holiday party of St. Ann's Bridge Therapy and support the event. Thank you.
107 Rosewell Meadow
DeWitt, NY, 13214
79 Albany Street
Cazenovia, NY 13035